Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nancy Lake Cabin Pictures

I have talked so much about working at my cabin when I'm home in Alaska that I thought I would post some pictures for those who are interested in seeing what it looks like.

Actually I have two "rustic" cabins.....the cabin below is the one that I sleep & eat in for now.


The picture below is an old picture taken of my floating dock. The boat lift & boat were sold quite a few years ago.
This is my outdoor shower! I will eventually make something that is alittle "sturdier" as when the wind blows, the shower curtains like to fly....thus I still wear a bathing suit or shorts whenever I take a shower. The other choice for taking a bath is to jump in the lake!!

This is the cabin that I've been working on since 2002. This picture was taken in 2005 after new vinyl windows were installed, but before the vinyl siding was put on.


This is after the vinyl siding was installed in 2008 on the front only.
The siding may be put on the sides, but after the interior is done!
I'll post pictures of the inside at the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment